ACTIVE TIME 20 mins
- 2 cups water
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 1/4 cups organic chicken broth
- 1/3 cup diced deli ham
- 12 chicken or turkey stick dog treats (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine water, carrots, and sweet potato in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer carrots and sweet potato to a food processor. Add broth, and process until smooth.
- Divide diced ham evenly among 12 ice pop molds. If using, arrange 1 chicken or turkey stick in each mold so the end of each is exposed like an ice pop stick. Pour carrot mixture evenly into molds, and insert ice pop sticks, if not using meat sticks. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.